James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Purchased a Vax from you in October 2021 - machine guarantee

Purchased a Vax from you in October 2021 - machine guarantee code:-(###) ###-#### Battery guarantee code:-(###) ###-#### Machine not working , believed possibly battery not charging - can you assist.
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: Vax Blade Cordless. Machine serial number:- *****************4704 - model CLSV-83KS
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Battery no:- *****************9694, Model:- BV1503051NR19/65. Battery charger tried in different sockets. machine cleaned thoroughly. Problem occured on Tuesday 21st. June 2022
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Machine has worked well until this occured. Went to use machine, battery had been charged and was inserted into machine. When machine was switched on the motor started and then stopped immediately. We tried it different times to no avail. When battery is plugged into charger no lights come on on the battery

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

To confirm JA do not sell Vax products, did you purchase your Blade directly from Vax?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your help so far - we have now had a reply from Vax who have sorted the problem for us. Therefore we do not require your help. Thank you.

No problem glad you have managed to arrange an in warranty repair with Vax have a good day.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Services not required!

I have closed the question there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me and the question will reopen.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Many thanks.

.