James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I bought one hoover candy Dynacic next tumble dryers HVe had

Hi I bought one hoover candy Dynacic next tumble dryers HVe had issues keepsvtripping electric over heafing..
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover dryer? How old is it?
Customer: Yes DXO HBA2TCE bought June 2021
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've been in our hospital surgery am in wheelchair cast on my leg..noy used much due this over ladt few mths overhears trips evltri
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: All usual checked all the vents and cleaned filters But
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay thanks

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

How long into the dry cycle before it trips?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Not sure possibly by time gers certain temperature
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No there's no point in that om disable can't fix anything myself
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Nooooop
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I Do not want phone me I thought this hoover warranty line its still under warranty

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

The fault will most likely be the heater (which will need replaced), as the unit is within warranty I would book in a in warranty repair by calling 03446 923 607

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Close conversation

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.