canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Kitchen Aid nespresso, drip tray does not push in properly,

Customer Question

Kitchen Aid nespresso, drip tray does not push in properly, it sticks out
JA: Do you know the model of your KitchenAid appliance? How old is it?
Customer: June 2020 Artisan 5KES0503
JA: How long has this been going on with your KitchenAid appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I took it out to wash and it hasn’t gone in properly since, I have checked every thing but still no joy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that’s it
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 7 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Nespresso coffee machine. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

If you reset the machine, the drip tray will go in.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

It appears as if you are offline. I hope the information provided helped resolve your issue. If you have additional questions or more information when you log back on, don't hesitate to contact me to continue working together. Further information can help me answer your question.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.