Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

1st fix nail gun isn't firing nails all the way home, Dewalt

Customer Question

1st fix nail gun isn't firing nails all the way home
JA: What's the brand and model of your nail gun?
Customer: Dewalt xr brushless
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Cleaned the fining area made sure no nail jam
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing I can think of
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Dewalt aplliance, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

May I know please how long have you had the machine?

Could you please advise the model number please?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

I would suggest in most instances you will need proof of purchase.If this is brand new appliance or under warranty, you should contact Dewalt  or the dealer from where you purchased this appliance, and get it replaced immediately, It could be machine itself has a fault and I do not suggest a self-repair especially if it is still covered by the warranty. It will invalidate the warranty.

If it is out or warranty, you may contact service agent so they could do the assessment, please click the  below link.

https://service.dewalt.co.uk/DEWALT/GB/en-GB/AgentLocator/SearchAgentLocators

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

It has been a pleasure chatting with you today.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page. if you choose to rate our interaction or request me by name please you can just type @ followed by my name in your next chat. if you wish.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Wishing you a great day!