Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

My hoover fridge freezer has defrosted and has a flashing

Customer Question

My hoover fridge freezer has defrosted and has a flashing red light
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hvn 6182w5kn
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only noticed it this evening qhen I got hone from work. And everything us defrosted
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What is the wait time please?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
continue
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 17 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Hoover  appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

Please let me know the error code that is flashing or could you please send an image here for me to see?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Error code is e 10
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you. Please bear with me whilst looking this for you.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for waiting, your patience is appreciated.

E10  means fridge compartment is not cold enough. Likely to occur after long term power failure and or hot food has been left in the fridge.

Please try this to solve the issue:

1. Set the fridge temperature to a colder value or set Super Cool. This should remove the error code once the required temperature has been reached. Keep doors closed to improve time taken to reach the correct temperature.

2. Please empty the location at the front area of air duct channel holes and avoid putting food close to the sensor. If this warning continues an authorised technician needs to be contacted.

Alternatively, please contact 03444 995599 or contact form to book a repair.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 16 days ago.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.