Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

I have an error code EF0 on my AEG lavamat washing machine.

Customer Question

Hi, I have an error code EF0 on my AEG lavamat washing machine . No programmes will function. Can you help please?
JA: What happened just before your AEG washer displayed this message?
Customer: I just put the programme on and then I found water on the floor and lot of foam inside the drum. And the error displaying
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No programmes working. I just hear how its trying to get water
Expert:  Pete itpeter replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** am the expert who will be assisting you today.

I understand you are getting error code EF0 on your AEG Lavamat washing machine, is that correct?

The EF0 error indicates a possible problem with the detergent. Did you perhaps put too much detergent power into the machine?

If the dispenser drawer or the sprinkler plate over the drawer is very dirty or covered in limescale, the water may flow out and cause the problem. Clean the dispenser drawer in accordance with the user manual and try the appliance again.

When a lot of soap powder is used or a lot of foam is produced, the level system can get blocked by foam. Try rinsing out the machine and use less detergent powder. 

Also check for any leaks around the filter and door seal, and ensure there are no clothes trapped between the door seal and glass the door causing a leak.

Does that completely answer your question? Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if anything in this answer was unclear, and I will be happy to assist you further.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I think this may be the problem. Too much detergent. I think they used some washing up liquid on the drum. But how can I fix it? How can I rinse if doesnt working any programme? And also beed 2 days ago..

You will need to rinse out the macine and ensure there are no blockages anywhere in the drain. Try running a quick rinse and spin cycle.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ok. Understand. But doesnt working any circle...
Have you checked that the drain filter is not clogged up with detergent?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
i cleaned up the filter and still doesnt working

Has the drain pump been checked and tested for blockages or damage? This will require removing the pump from the machine to check the internal impellers.