James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Rangemaster fridge freezer has always water inside. It is

Customer Question

My Rangemaster fridge freezer has always water inside.
JA: Do you know the model of your Rangemaster fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It is 3 year old. It is a model with 4 doors (two fridge, american style and two freezer drawers)
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I can’t find the name of the model
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Since few weeks we find free water at the bottom of the fridge but the fridge seems to be working regularly
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have found the model number which is RDXD18SS/C
Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Water inside suggests you have high levels of condensation, I would start by checking the door seal is sound all around the frame as its likely this has failed resulting in warm air getting inside and condensing

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.