Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How do I get Hoover 500 washing machine model to spin? Have

Customer Question

How do I get Hoover 500 washing machine model to spin? Have done 2 15 minute washes with spin indicated but at end of cycle washing machine full of water and suds
JA: Is your Hoover washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just the wash today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I put too much washing up liquid onto the rugs
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

It is possible that your drain pump is blocked or defective. Have you already opened the service flap at the bottom, pulled out the filter and looked in the hole to see if the drain pump can move freely?

If you have not yet done so, I would recommend you to do so. Here is a general link for a video tutorial for you as an overview of what I would like to explain to you:

https://youtu.be/f9uS8_0-pWY

When you do this, please be careful, there could be residual water flowing out. Take enough towels on the floor so that they do not flood.