Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Kenwood K 814WM16 read out working fine but machine wonr

Customer Question

Kenwood K 814WM16 read out working fine but machine wonr start
JA: How old is your Kenwood appliance?
Customer: 5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 weeks. Filter drained a d cleaned. Switched off at mains for 30 mins
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Programs update as dials turned but will not start
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.
Good Day 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

It may be that the door is not closed properly or is registered that way. It is also possible that you have activated a key lock.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (ZZGPV67)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for the photo. From the control panel and display, everything looks good. It may be that your control board is not registering that the door is closed. If you open and close the door, press harder, hold tight, and try to start a programme, what happens?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Ive done that with the door still wont start
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Okay, then either the door switch or the main board is defective. Have you ever done a reset by switching it off for at least 1 hour and also disconnecting the power supply from the wall?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
done that. Is there a way to reset
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Yes, you can perform a reset by leaving it switched off for at least 1 hour and disconnecting the power supply.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Please good luck and success