Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hisense Induction hob started to flash Fi switched power

Customer Question

Hi My Hisense Induction hob started to flash Fi switched power off Now Flashes and won't switch on. Model number16433c
JA: Is your Hisense hob gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric 15/11.2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hisense hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: couple of hours Tried power off at wall as suggested online
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: we turn back on lights come on for a few seconds and beeps Then nothing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.
Good Day 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

It is very likely that you have a problem with the motherboard. If a short circuit has been caused, an electrical component is usually damaged. If you now try to switch on the unit, what symbols can you see on the control panel or display?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
All LED digits light up briefly then go off. The only button that makes a noise then is the pause button, but again only for a few seconds.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Then your control board or the main board is definitely defective and must be replaced. It is very likely that it was damaged during the short circuit. Do you still have a guarantee?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I have just paid for a call My hob is still under warranty
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

I am really sorry but I wrote to you in my first message that I cannot make a phone call. If you still book a phone service, you might have to wait for another expert and bring time with you. I had sent you a message earlier saying that it was very likely that the motherboard was faulty and would need to be replaced. I specifically asked them whether they had a guarantee or not. Then they independently booked the telephone service without answering my message. If you have a guarantee, you must of course make use of your guarantee so that it can be repaired free of charge. Then you have to call the manufacturer's service centre tomorrow morning with your personal contact details for the warranty department. You can book a repair appointment directly. Here is the free phone number for that: +44(###) ###-####/a>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Please good luck and success