James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Fooinc ice machine has stopped producing ice. Everything

Customer Question

Hi, my Fooinc ice machine has stopped producing ice. Everything appears to be on and functioning but it won’t work and has stopped making any working noise
JA: When did you last replace your ice maker's water filter? How old is the ice maker?
Customer: never and about 7 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your ice maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: last 2 days. I had used an ice machine cleaning fluid to clean it out. The problem started after I removed the cleaner and put water back in
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: think thats everything
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

What is shown on the control panel?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Green light is on for power and green light for ice size also on.
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

The fact its not erroring this suggest the circuit board has failed with it still being under warranty I would arrange a repair by contacting the retailer the item was purchased from as normally they will just swap them out for a new one and collect the faulty one.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.