James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Waeco cr50 fridge light on but not working, waeco make

Customer Question

Waeco cr50 fridge light on but not working
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: waeco make fridge not sure how old as we brought it in the VW van.
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: last week it stared turning on worked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: last week it would turn on and within 30 seconds turn off. And red light would come on. When we turned the stat up or down it would start up again then turn off. Now it is not working at all but the light is on in the fridge and the green light is on
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

So the temp can be set but after a few hours its not dropping the temp inside at all?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the fridge comes on but then after a few minutes it turns off. When I turn the stat up or down it comes on again but only for a few seconds. Today we have turned the fridge on showing green light but not working. Now just looked and it is flashing red light once but still no making a noise. The leisure battery is fully charged
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Ok the fact the battery is providing 12v but its powering off without any error shown then it does suggests the fault is with the circuit board, as if it were a sensor, heater etc then you would see a error shown on the display

You can take the unit to your local service centre here for repair.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.