James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My vax vacume keeps cutting out, its less than a year old

Customer Question

my vax vacume keeps cutting out
JA: What's the brand and model of your vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: its less than a year old and its a vax blade 32v pro
JA: How long has this been going on with your vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its been going on for a couple of months. i've cleaned out the brush took it apart and cleaned the insides
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Do any lights appear when the vax cuts out, and have you checked filters and for blockages?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I'm not sure what a blockage looks like and the lights stay in when it cuts out
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

I would start by following the cleaning process shown in the video here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.