canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

My NEFF coffee machine does not produce coffee, but there is

My NEFF coffee machine does not produce coffee, but there is finished ground coffee in the tray
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: I think it is c766, more than 7 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: For almost a week or so, I tried rebooting and changing coffee beans
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just no coffee, it has all the sounds and processes of work, just no coffee

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your coffee machine. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

To descale a coffee machine:

1. You must fill the water chamber halfway with vinegar and the rest with water.

2. Start a brew, then stop it halfway through the cycle and let it sit for an hour, which helps clean the bottom of the carafe.

3. Resume the cycle, and after it is complete, rinse the carafe.

4. Run another brew with just water to rinse out the machine.

Some machines recommend using a descaler instead of vinegar. Although vinegar is as effective as a descaler, using vinegar in these machines may void the warranty.

Suppose you find that your coffee machine is building scale quite frequently. In that case, you may consider using bottled water instead of tap water to brew your coffee.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
thanks ,I will try to clean it again

You are most welcome. 

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

You are very welcome.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.

canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience: Plumber