Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher displays E19 error, I hear a beep, it was

Customer Question

My dishwasher displays E19 error
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: I hear a beep
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it was happening occasionally for last week or so but as from yesterday I can’t use the appliance anymore…. The error message comes up almost immediately.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have cleaned the filter but it didn’t make much difference. Seems like water is not draining properly
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 9 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 20 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Sorry, I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I am sorry that you faced this problem!

Meaning of the error:

The control has recognized an error in the inlet via the heat exchanger. The DC outlet valve (blue plug) may not open or its electrical values are incorrect (setpoint approx. 7.5kOhm). But ATTENTION: The outlet valve was available in different versions! Older models (up to the end of 2015) had an AC outlet valve (pink plug) and the setpoint here is around 2.2kOhm. It may be that the heat exchanger is defective or the lower valve is defective. That has to be professionally measured and checked once. It's not very easy. It can also be that the valve just got stuck or the plug does not get any contact. Here is a video guide for you as an overview. https://youtu.be/QE8isqZ6KUQ

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

With best regards,

Erdal