James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Braun blender that has 7 pieces but the main engine

Hi I have a Braun blender that has 7 pieces but the main engine stopped working today although the button shows green (ready to blend). Is there a way of fixing this?
JA: Do you know the model of your Braun blender? How old is it?
Customer: I think it’s this one: MQ7045X It should be about 2 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Braun blender? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It started today. I just turned off and on, disconnected and connected the parts again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Does it work when the attachment is disconnected?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No. It’s not working at all.

Right, but you have power going to it as the green light comes on?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That’s right. I have power going to it as the green light is on.

Right then the fault is on the switch itself not registering the button being pressed, so the unit would need to go to the service centre for a strip down and a new button to be fitted, to arrange repair please call***********/p>

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.