Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have a DeLonghi eletta capuccino machine and when I try to

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a DeLonghi eletta capuccino machine and when I try to make a cappuccino don't start
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi cappuccino maker? How old is it?
Customer: What to start, I heard the noise but nothing
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi cappuccino maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: And on displayed is that line who indicated how much I must wait with all line displayed
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: DeLonghi Eletta capuccino ECAM 44.66X
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can send you a picture with display error or a mini video
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 9 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Delonghi appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly.

To help me better assist you, please provide its complete model number and or serial number usually a long number on the service door.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 8 days ago.
Are you receiving any error code or displayed messages? Please send picture with display error or a mini video here.

Have you tried turning your machine off an on again? Does the machine do the start up and close cycle?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

Please try to unplug the machine from the main power for 5 minutes then try again.

Please try remove parts like the water tank or drip tray etc and clicking them back in place to see if the machine will go back to its usual functions.

If this is brand new appliance or under warranty, you should contact Delonghi on 0345(###) ###-####/u> or the dealer from where you purchased this appliance, and get it replaced immediately

For out of warranty coffee machines I would advise to contact Staffords Ltd, Delonghi authorised repair agents, by clicking on the below link or phone them on 0345(###) ###-####/u> for a quote.

please click here: https://www.repairitreuseit.com/