Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Zanussi washer Dryer intermittently will not start. Have

Customer Question

My Zanussi washer Dryer intermittently will not start. Have checked the door closed, tried different programmes . Wiping start/pause pad, ensured I have clean dry fingers. Can you help me please
JA: Do you know the model of your Zanussi washer-dryer? How old is it?
Customer: LINDO 1000 it was bought new in October 2017
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few months. Only occasionally at first, then more often. Got one wash today unable to get another one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's about it.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

It may be that the door is not closed properly or is registered that way. It is also possible that you have activated a key lock.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
All looks normal, close door, set my programme, every thing lights up as normal, I touch the start button which is flashing, as normal and the nothing. Very occasionally it starts and completes the cycle .
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

It is difficult to decide from a distance. It may be that you have activated all key locks or the door switch does not work for you. You can test by pressing the door very hard and holding it down very hard. Try to start a programme.