Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My pin is lost from my bobbin rewinder, Necchi 271 18 years,

Customer Question

My pin is lost from my bobbin rewinder
JA: What's the brand and model of your sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: Necchi 271 18 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bn using metal paper clips to hold bobbin in place when reloading thread
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: were can I get replacement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 12 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the make and model of the unit?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided it sounds like you have a query relating to a bobbin rewinder which seems to have a lost pin. Unfortunately, in these circumstances there's not much you can do besides purchasing a replacement from a spares supplier, I have found that there are many online but the ones I have heard great reviews about are https://www.sewingmachinesales.co.uk/

I would recommend you start with them and hopefully, you will be able to find yourself a replacement.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew