James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

E74 error, zanussi, only today, nothing yet, no

Customer Question

E74 error
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: zanussi
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only today, nothing yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

E74 on most Zanussi model relates to the temp sensor being out of range so would look to replace this, you can source parts here once you locate the model number

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.