James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosch fridge freezer. The fridge seems colder than

Customer Question

I have a Bosch fridge freezer. The fridge seems colder than usual. I have turned down to 2, thermometer varies between 0 and 4
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Its 3 years old. I can find model number. KIV86VS30G/03
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First noticed after extreme heat 2 weeks ago. Tried turning off, leaving for 10 minutes ,turning on again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t overfill fridge.
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Have you checked fast freeze \ supper cool has not been turned on in error?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No it hasn’t although I have been through all the settings. It has always been set at 4 until 2 weeks ago. It is now set at 2 but is much colder than it used to be
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am not sure what you can tell me. I have the manual which doesn’t help. Should I get someone to come out
Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Where the temp is set to 4 and its over cooling and super cool then it would suggest the control board which reads input from the temp sensor is at fault

Where the appliance is out of warranty then you can arrange a repair here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.