James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an E15 error, neff, 1year, last night, won’t let me

Customer Question

I have an E15 error
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: neff, 1year
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: last night, won’t let me do anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: dishwasher is not working, cannot remove the error and makes a noise
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Let me know if you can call someone out to help look at it
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

What is the model number of your appliance, and how old is it?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where the dishwasher is showing E15 it's likely the fault is caused by the flood sensor located in the base detecting water. To resolve the issue you need to switch off the appliance at the wall and pull it out of the cupboard void. Once removed you need to tilt the washer at a steep angle forward and hold it in place for around 1 minute, stand the appliance back up, and then turn on the power. You should now be able to run a new program to confirm the fault has cleared, should the fault not clear then the sensor is most likely at fault, should the fault come back after a wash then there is a leak causing water to get back into the base, and in either case the next stage would be to book in a service engineer to attend.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you for your help
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Have a great day, there is no need to reply back, however should you need further assistance please do come back to me.