Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I live in a flat and need to replace the large freezer bin

Customer Question

I live in a flat and need to replace the large freezer bin in the Siemens fridge as it is cracked
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Siemens I believe the model number is ***** - if not can you direct me to where in the fridge I would see the info you need?
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: ? so far?
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no nothing else - just that item
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Added pictures - it is the bottom basket that is cracked
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm it is a new draw you need inside of the Freezer? 

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
you are correct..the bigger bottom drawer

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a Fridge/Freezer which requires a replacement drawer. I would suggest these are one of those spares that are often sought and the good news is that there is a very high chance you will be able to find one as a replacement and to do so, please refer to the website I have attached below which are the largest UK suppliers when it comes to white goods that I personally use and can vouch for.

1. https://www.espares.co.uk/
  2. https://www.buyspares.co.uk/
  3. https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks Andrew I will check them out

Im pleased to hear you are another Happy Customer with a Fixed Problem. If you need further assistance in the future you can reach out to me via JustAnswer. Best of luck!