canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

How can I open the control panel at the top of my caravan

Customer Question

How can I open the control panel at the top of my caravan fridge?
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Thetford fridge and the caravan uis 10 Yr old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wr arrived last night and the fridge wasn't on so I pressed the button on the control panel to switch it to the mains electric and the panel has gone inside the top part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues disassembling your caravan fridge. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

If I were the acting technician, there would be a preparation process.

• When I prepare for a service call, the first step is to contact the manufacturer for any documentation, such as service documents and diagrams. Since you are the acting servicer, I suggest following this same process.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

It appears as if you are offline. I hope the information provided helped resolve your issue. If you have additional questions or more information when you log back on, don't hesitate to contact me to continue working together. Further information can help me answer your question.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.