KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

It missed a call from yourselves. One of your engineers is

Customer Question

It missed a call from yourselves. One of your engineers is supposed to be visiting this Wednesday, but you require further information. We don't have a time .
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Samsung series 5 washing machine Q. Model number WW90TA46Tat/EY EU
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: We spoke to a lady last week and she got me to press the heater button and timer button together for 3 seconds is it, anyway it was ok.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It's making what sounds like a draining noise when it's washing for the first 10 mins, then yesterday it made a noise like a pneumatic drill!! I'm currently on hold with one of your experts but I've been on the phone now for 3 quarters of an hour
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Your customer service department rang and needed more information regarding the problem with my washing machine. Unfortunately I missed their call her name was Shannon, and the reference number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 days ago.

Good morning and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Samsung washing machine.

Have you seen any error codes or flashing lights?

Good day,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer however, I hope this helps.

You have reached justanswer.co.uk, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

These issues occur if drain is clogged or washing machine motor has fault.

Please try this to solve the issue:

You will have to unplug the appliance and remove the bottom front flap.

Then keep some beach towels and shallow container under the filter.

Now, rotate the drain pump filter anti clockwise to open, clean it completely and make sure it is not clogged.

Also with your fingers check if impeller rotates, then reconnect everything and plug it back.

Then try any program and it should work however, if the issue appears again, then I am afraid, the drain pump and/or control is faulty, and will need replacement.

Alternatively, you may call Samsung at 0333(###) ###-####to book repair.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.