Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I require a replacement hose for my M C-UG344 vacuum

Customer Question

I require a replacement hose for my M C-UG344 vacuum cleaner.
JA: How long have you had your C-UG344?
Customer: Bought November 2015
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: website
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk.justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is Mace  and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.

I see that you are looking for replacement part, please bear with me whilst looking this for you. 

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 11 days ago.

Thank you so much for your patience.

You may purchase it kindly contact 01613 391 400 or through the website www.vacuumcleanerspares.co.uk for assistance they will be able to arrange the purchase and delivery for you.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 11 days ago.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know