Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Mastertech 14kg washer not turning on, Top loader, Brand

Customer Question

Mastertech 14kg washer not turning on
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Top loader
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Brand new
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Used and didn't complete the wash
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your appliance. I understand how frustrating that can be.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Hi, could you please advise the model number please it is usually on the inside of the door.

What exactly do you mean, by not turning on? Is there no power at all?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

Please make sure  power is  available  and that the machine is plugged in. You should check the outlet to make sure it’s working. Then, check if a fuse is blown or a circuit breaker thrown.If those both work, see if the Delay Start button, Control Lock or particular Setting feature has been activated.

If issue still persist, it could indicate mechanical fault and if user manual doesn't help I would suggest in most instances you will need proof of purchase. Sincethis is brand new appliance therefore, you should contact Mastertech or the dealer from where you purchased this appliance, and get it replaced immediately.

I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.