Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I took the condenser out to ckean for the first time and it

Customer Question

I took the condenser out to ckean for the first time and it wont go back in orooerly, its like theres something stooling the last wee bit. Its al, clear inside
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Its an indesit turn and go 8kg, ive only had it a few weeks
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its the first time ive had the condenser out, i cant think what im doing wrong. It came out easily but it wont go right in to let me put clips on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Daniel replied 13 days ago.

Hi, Im Daniel and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your dryer, Hopefully i can help you on this.

You may get an offer for a phone request, Now im afraid i dont do them as i only do the online chat so if you dont want the phone request then just ignore it.

Stupid question but are you trying to fit it the correct way and not upside down?

If its the correct way then slid the condenser as far as it will go before it stops and then try and wiggle it up and down while pushing it in and it should go in from there for you.

Try that and see how it goes.