Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have 3 dry powder extinguishers, all 30years+ and want to

i have 3 dry powder extinguishers, all 30years+ and want to dispose of them! How, please?
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I have three Chubb extinguishers, small and 30 years old, they were in cars
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The local fire brigade do not want to know.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am without transport, and no person to ask for help

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to dispose of some powder fire extinguishers.

Please the following web site that gives information on disposing of extinguishers. If that doesn't give you enough information then please come back to me.

https://www.fireprotectiononline.co.uk/info/so-long-and-goodbye-disposing-of-your-old-fire-extinguishers/

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I bhave asked Barclays to accept £1.00 from you but to refuse requests for £30.00.

I'm not sure if you realise that you're posting on the Technical Q&A topic that you created.  I have no jurisdiction over fees.