canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

New Melisa Purista when make of coffee get similar amount of

Customer Question

New Melisa Purista when make of coffee get similar amount of water in the tray
JA: What specific appliance does this involve?
Customer: series 300
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only had it two weeks. Not tried anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 10 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the repair field for over 20 years. I am sorry you are having issues with your Purista coffee machine. I will be glad to help you today.

I'm happy to help you decide if you need to get your appliance professionally repaired or if you can manage the repair yourself. However, sometimes it takes me time to type out a more extended response; please be patient!

You may have coffee grounds stuck in your exit needle. The needle should be an easy fix. Use a paperclip to clean the exit needle, and remove the brew basket to wash it thoroughly with soap and water. The blockage causes the coffee to back up in the exit tube, which causes the grounds to overflow into the cup.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 9 days ago.

Do you have any additional questions or concerns?

It appears as if you are offline. I hope the information provided helped resolve your issue. If you have additional questions or more information when you log back on, don't hesitate to contact me to continue working together. Further information can help me answer your question.

Please reach out to me if anything changes or if you need to chat further!

You can add me to your favorites from the "My Questions" page, and if you start the question with the words "For canuck the pro," that will request me.

I surely want to be your go-to expert. Maybe I can tell you some household things that might be helpful. How to flush your water heater, maintain your dishwasher, or anything else that would be helpful to you. Thank you so much for allowing me to help with this today.