Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How do I cksess the keep on button on my new table-top oven

Customer Question

Hi, how do I cksess the keep on button on my new table-top oven please
JA: Is your oven gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: is the first time I've used it since it's arrival on Thrsday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ?
Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your mini oven problem.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the appliance.  If you're not sure of the model, please attach a photo so that I can identify it - see the following guidance on attaching photos:

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, I haven't heard back from you yet. Without the requested information, I can only give you a fairly general answer. I hope it is helpful.

The next step is to follow the troubleshooting guidance in the manual for your appliance. If you don't have the manual then I can attach it here for you.

If you can respond with more details, I can be more specific and likely add more information for you.