Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Looking for a PCB for a Kenwood compressor PCB and am

Customer Question

Looking for a PCB for a Kenwood compressor PCB and am enquiring to see if the one you have fits my fridge freezer compressor
JA: What Kenwood product do you have?
Customer: KSBSDIB17
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?
Customer: An engineer has checked and said the PCB has burnt out and that you have to buy PCB and compressor. I noticed you might have the PCB that I’m looking for without the compressor
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you, Pearl
Expert:  Daniel replied 13 days ago.

Hi, Im Daniel and welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your fridge, Hopefully i can help you on this.

You may get an offer for a phone request, Now im afraid i dont do them as i only do the online chat so if you dont want the phone request then just ignore it.

You can get this part on its own. Ive attached a link below to a site that sells this. Or if you just want the part number then its K1939380

https://www.buyspares.co.uk/variable-frequency-board-donper-label-1-11509092200-dhj-d171-zd1d-fp-label-2-111330006400-hgfe-492p-2***-***-****2/product.pl?pid=5277473&query=K1939380