James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a model N3141 fridge and need to replace the drip

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have a model N3141 fridge and need to replace the drip dray. Can you help please
JA: Who makes your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It is a thetford and the van is 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Quite a long time but only just discovered the issue.The small pipe at the rear has broken and so I need to replace the tray
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fridge is discontinued and I can’t find a replacement part
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 9 days ago.

The process is explained on page 10 of the user manual here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.