Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher isn’t draining, it’s a CDA model we 140 IN/1

Customer Question

Hi my dishwasher isn’t draining
JA: How old is your dishwasher? Is the filter unblocked?
Customer: it’s a CDA model we 140 IN/1 about 6 hrs old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve removed the filter and manually drained all the water since yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s integrated with our kitchen when we bought the flat We’ve never had a problem until yesterday
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.
Good Evening 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If the dishwasher no longer pumps out the water, it may be blocked or defective. Have you already taken out the strainer downstairs and cleaned everything?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It’s CDA model wc140 in/1
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to speak to you on the phone. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No phone call requested
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Chat is fine
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No I’ve only removed the filter and drained the excess water
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
File attached (15VLT7M)
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Okay, and if you now pour one or two glasses of water into the dishwasher and start a programme, will the water now be pumped out?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It’s not starting at all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If it doesn't start at all, it could be another fault. It could be that your control board is faulty or your door switch. Please try to set a programme again and close the door more firmly and hold it very tightly. What happens then?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Still nothing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Then your control board or door switch no longer reacts at all. Have you already carried out a reset by switching off the unit and also switching off the power supply for at least 1 hour?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
we’ve switched off for an hour
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
just turned it on
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

If you have really switched off the power supply from the wall for 1 hour and switched it on again, Anammmmm has carried out its reset. If it still does not work, then either the control board or the door switch is faulty or defective. In this case, the door switch and the control board must be professionally checked and replaced if necessary. Would you like to do it yourself or book a repair? I can send you a link where you can order spare parts online.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Any idea how much will it cost?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

The spare parts could cost between 50-150 Pounds.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Please