Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

My dishwasher won't turn on and my 3h light is flashing,

Customer Question

Hi there. My dishwasher won't turn on and my 3h light is flashing
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing at all. Pressed the power button then programme button and pressed start and it never went on.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time. I've switched it off at the socket for 30 seconds and then back on again and light is still flashing when press power button.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today.Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

I apologize you are having difficulties with your unit. May I have the model or serial number, please?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

Please try this to solve the issue:

1. This could just indicate  time in hours. Simply wait  and see if the dishwasher resets and resumes to normal.
  2. Unplug the dishwasher, clean filter, tilt it 45 degrees angle to drain all the water  and then plug it back in it should reset the flashing lights.

3. Check for blockages around the waste hose/sink trap connection.

4. Your control panel is bad, The drain pump may have failed. Please request a visit by service engineer, repair will require.

I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know