Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Door was locked it feels loose so I suspected something had

Customer Question

Door was locked it feels loose so I suspected something had boken
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: 500
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: possibly 10 years its been brilliant only today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have opened it removed the washing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

If the appliance is switched off and still fills with water, the inlet valve inside the appliance is defective. It must be replaced. Do you want to replace it yourself or book a repair? I could help you with both.