Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

I have an fc2 error what do I need to do, Hw100-b14636 18

Customer Question

I have an fc2 error what do I need to do
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hw100-b14636 18 months
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: this morning and tried a different wash cycle
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it has a pillow in which caused and unbalanced load at first
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Haier HW100-B14636,  I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

Please try resetting the machine. Simply remove the plug from the socket and wait for 30 minutes.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

However,If the above does not resolve the problem, service engineer is required.

Fc2 Error means communication error, due to internal components it could be failure display Pcb To Main Pcb Communication Fault. 

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It worked, thank you
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

Excellent, Glad it is sorted.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 15 days ago.

You are most welcome it has been a pleasure chatting with you today.

Please don't hesitate to come back if there is anything else you need help with. If you do have the chance, please rate my services. I'd really appreciate your feedback on the service I've provided you.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Wishing you a great day!