James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Is there a re set power option on a neff oven? We have 2

Customer Question

Is there a re set power option on a neff oven? We have 2 ovens and one has no power going to it
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and about 2 or 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened this morning. We turned mains off and when we out it back on only one oven came back on.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, nothing else. We have looked fir isolating switch but can see one. They are identical ovens side by side
Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

What is the model number of the Neff oven and is there anything shown on the control panel?

Expert:  James replied 5 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

Where no power is going to the oven its likely the function selector switch as failed

A repair can be arranged here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.