Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

My retractable extractor fan is not rising? It’s 5 years

Customer Question

Hi there. My retractable extractor fan is not rising?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It’s 5 years old. Siemens. Not sure of model
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Had no problem until today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i presses the button and a C came up on the screen
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Siemens, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

I would need the model number in order to assist with this or please send an image here  for me to see please.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Mace. Got it working so all’s good. Thanks for response..
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 6 days ago.

Excellent, Glad it is sorted ;)

You are most welcome it has been a pleasure chatting with you today.

Please don't hesitate to come back if there is anything else you need help with. If you do have the chance, please rate my services. I'd really appreciate your feedback on the service I've provided you.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You’ll have the option to do that on your “My Questions” page if you choose to rate our interaction or type @ followed by my name in your next chat.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Wishing you a great day!