KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I own as Bosch 12 steam iron. The Calc n clean light flashed

Customer Question

I own as Bosch 12 steam iron. The Calc n clean light flashed so I cleaned it twice and still it flashes and still not steam comes out, please help.
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: Can't remember but definitely bought before covid so could be 4-5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch steam iron? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i noticed the caln clean light flashing a few days ago - ran the cleaning procedure. Still flashed, no steam. Repeated the Calc clean again. The light still flashes and i cannot get any steam. This is over a few days. its as if the iron is stick on a programme and cannot reset itself??
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 13 days ago.

Good morning and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Bosch Steam Iron.

Please provide its complete model number (starts with E NR).

Good day,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer however, I hope this helps.

This indicates a fault with the pump and/or thermostat that is faulty, and will need replacement.

Alternatively, you may call Bosch at 03448 928 979 to book repair.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Have a wonderful day.