Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We are experiencing a problem with our Samsung washing

Customer Question

Good morning we are experiencing a problem with our Samsung washing machine model # WD1704RJN, it keeps giving us the following code when using the drying cycle Hot, HE1, HE2 we tried leaving it to cool overnight but same code was displayed this morning.
JA: Hi. How long have you had your HE2?
Customer: This morning only
JA: What have you tried so far with your HE2?
Customer: I did the wash cycle of 29 minutes which was fine when I switched to the drying cycle of 30 minutes the code was displayed after 10 minutes of the cycle
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The same problem occurred 2019 an electrician fixed it we were away for 3 year just got back and reused the washing machine to face the same problem .
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

This is a message or fault from the heat exchanger. If it is not defective, you can reset it. Please do this here: Switch off the unit. Press and hold Mix load. Then switch on power. Wait until the start melody comes on. Switch off and switch on again. What happens then?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did rest it all night and switched on this morning and the same code was displayed plus there is no mix load button or option
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Can you describe what symbols you see on the control panel or display? Or send me a photo of it so I can examine it. You have a place below the right side of the message box where you can attach photos.

Here is a link how it is described how you can send photos.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert