Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The start button on my hotpoint washing machine is broken,

Customer Question

Hi the start button on my hotpoint washing machine is broken
JA: Is your Hotpoint washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Its a top loader about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since last night, worked fine all day yesterday. Tried reset, tried switching on and off, emptied the filter but nothing helps
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just think the mechanism behind the button is broken
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Would you like to repair it yourself or book a repair? Accordingly, I can give you more information.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It would be great if we can fix it now ourselves, got any advice?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’d rather just message thanks
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The model is the hot point wmtf 722 h
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Okay, I will now find a link for you where you can order a replacement control panel where this button is integrated. Of course, you have to remove the entire front panel. Please be patient and I will prepare a link where you can order it online.