Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch dishwasher Classixx. Could I please have an

Customer Question

Hello I have a Bosch dishwasher Classixx. Could I please have an instuction
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: It states Classixx on the front. It is several years old. I have forgotten how to use it exactly.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It works but I have forgotten which order to use the instructions on the front
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just need an instruction brochure if possible
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

When you open the door, you will find a type plate on the door frame on the right left or above. Please give me the E number and I can send you an instruction manual via link.