James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have Neff N2262N3GB/02 gas hob and I need some new LPG

Customer Question

HI I have Neff N2262N3GB/02 gas hob and I need some new LPG nozzles. What size are they and where can I get them from
JA: Who makes your hob? How old is it?
Customer: NEFF 18 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We dont use it much but the flame is not good. Have put a new regulator on the gas bottles. It is slightly better. We are not convinced that the conversion kit was put on when installed
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No We just need the correct orifice size for LPG nozzles
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

You can buy a new set of LPG gas jets direct from Neff here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
They no longer stock the part for this hob
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Where the part is obsolete (and not just out of stock) your left with trying to source them out of country as the UK firms such as eSpares, BuySpares, Ransom etc are stocking parts, so would suggest looking at a firm such as here. Failing that you could ask a Gas Safe engineer to attend measure up the jets and then order generic parts, but each jet would first need sized.