James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a botch jet wash, it is leaking from the jet wash

Customer Question

I have a botch jet wash, it is leaking from the jet wash arm
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Universal] Aquatak 125 130 135 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The last time was a month ago, and have just tried again still leaking
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The only thing I can think is if you can look on page 133 number 5 where you fix 1 and 2 together that's where the water runs out
Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 7 days ago.

Where water is leaking between the gun and the lance attachment then its likely the washer has failed or the spring which keeps the fixing under tension has failed.

The part number of the washer is F 016 F03 541 you can source this part along with any other parts for the pressure washer here

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you are happy for the question to be closed there is no need to reply (as this will reopen the question), however do let me know if you have any follow up questions.