James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Im looking to replace my old Whirlpool extractor fan Can I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Im looking to replace my old Whirlpool extractor fan Can I send you a photo of it please? And then you tell me today's equivalent?
JA: Do you know the model of your WhirlPool appliance? How old is it?
Customer: its probably 20 years old+
JA: How long has this been going on with your WhirlPool appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Its broken and I just want to replace it with its current equivalent
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can I send you a photo of it? Then you tell me the current version
Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** a technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today. Sorry to hear your having issues, please stand by while I look into the problem for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

Please upload an image also the width and will try and find a suitable replacement for you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (2P1155V)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Attached is a photo..... Can you tell me the equivalent model today
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I want to replace my current model, because its broken
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  James replied 6 days ago.

Without the information requested (width) I can only provide generic advice at this time, but happy to elaborate once you provide the additional info. For now I hope you find this initial guidance useful.

As such you can explore a range of suitable models below, they should all fit providing they are the same width.

https://ao.com/l/cooker_hoods-visor/1-133/3/