Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Appears to be something missing on the front of my vax, I

Customer Question

Hi there appears to be something missing on the front of my vax
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I brought it 4 years ago but only used it twice I've taken a picture of the front
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I think I'm missing a part
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need to replace the missing part But don't know what to order
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 13 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Vax applaince, I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

I see that you are looking for missing part, could you please advise the model number . This can be found on the silver label on your machine. Your serial number is ***** barcode number and will start with 111...

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice.

Though given the age of the system, I would suggest to best contact appliance's manufacturer, they will be able to check and supply the missing part of your machine. To contact Vax please click here:  https://www.vax.co.uk/contact

I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know