Pete itpeter
Pete itpeter,
Experience:  dasdasd
30970729

Our kitchen Aid mixer often becomes loose at the top. The

Customer Question

Our kitchen Aid mixer often becomes loose at the top.
The head gets really loose and I have to disassemble the whole motor housing and remove the motor and circuit board to get to the securing screws. I’ve noticed today that there are two small locating pins that appear to be worn. Do you have spares please. We are quite remote living on the Isle of Skye so locally getting parts is impossible. Your help will be appreciated
JA: Do you know the model of your KitchenAid mixer? How old is it?
Customer: 5KSM7591XBER
JA: How long has this been going on with your KitchenAid mixer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Basically as I’ve described on two occasions now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i just need two new locating pins im quite adept at facilitating my own repairs but just need parts
Expert:  Pete itpeter replied 15 days ago.

Hi! My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I understand you are looking for spare screws for your KitchenAid mixer, is that correct?

You can get spare screws and other parts from KitchenAid by calling 00800 381 04026  Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, or online at

https://www.kitchenaid.co.uk/customer-care/contact-us

Does that fully answer your question? Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to assist you further.

Hi, just following up on your question - please let me know if you have any further questions about this and I'll be more than happy to help :) Have a great day, Pete.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Not the screws. Small locator pins. Two off.
Expert:  Pete itpeter replied 14 days ago.
The small locator pins are also available from KitchenAid: call 00800 381 04026 Monday to Friday 8am-5pm, or contact online at