Mace2012
Mace2012, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  At your service..
68179415

Our MC28M6075 is not working. I’ve attempted to reset it by

Customer Question

Our MC28M6075 is not working. I’ve attempted to reset it by unplugging it for 30 minutes but it did not work. The display looks like it shorted. Not all the numbers show fully.
JA: How long have you had your MC28M6075?
Customer: Less than 2 years.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Unplugging it for 30 minutes. No success.
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No. Thank you.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Good day,

Welcome to justanswer.co.uk., an independent paid question and answer platform that matches experts in various skills to customers.

My name is ***** ***** Support Technician with over 10 years of experience, and I will assist you with your appliance today. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Samsung MC28M6075.
I understand how frustrating that can be. Hope we can resolve it quickly via type response.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. What is the solution?
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

are you able to send its display for me to see please?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
This is the display.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

I appreciate the above details. Please bear with me whilst looking this for you. 

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for waiting, your patience is appreciated.

Unfortunately,this could probably a sensor issue hence, affecting the performance of the unit.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
That’s the time display. Not an error code message. It looks like a short.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

In most cases, the displayed information are not a malfunction and can be cleared with a reset.Furthermore, please go through the following since you have already unplugged the unit:

* clean the panel with a soft cloth

* ensure door is properly closed

* unplug the machine for an hour.

However, some information  need additional steps to be cleared. If the reset cannot be carried out or is unsuccessful, then the electrical system is defective and or the display board is faulty. Then it cannot be reset, it must be repaired.

It is suggested to have the appliance visited so we can determine the exact fault and rectify.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I’m guessing a repair is required. I’ve unplugged it for nearly an hour already. No success.
Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for your cooperation in performing the troubleshooting steps, And I am sorry that we didn't sort out the issue I may now identify that there  may  be an issue with the appliance and a repair may be necessary.

Though given the age of the system, I would suggest to best contact appliance's manufacturer.

If you can provide me even just the county, I can locate the service centre for you. I understand if you do not wish though. You may also contact a local repairer to attend to the machine.

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

Glad to be of service to you today and I do hope that I was able to assist fully. Is there anything else that I might help you with?

Expert:  Mace2012 replied 12 days ago.

If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.

You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Thanks for reaching justanswer.com.uk

Wishing you a great day!