Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Bosch induction hob is coming up with All "E" what could

Customer Question

Hello my Bosch induction hob is coming up with All "E" what could be the problem please? It's only just 3 years old , many thanks Jodanna
JA: Is your Bosch hob gas or electric?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened last night, turned it on and off twice, and left it off all night but still the same this morning
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no it's been working perfectly fine no other problems
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.
Good Afternoon 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

This error message means that either your main board is faulty or the power supply at the connection point for the hob is faulty. The first thing to do is to lift the hob and check the power supply at the connection point with an electrical meter. Can you do this? Or would you like to book a repair?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Il check with my husband and let you know asap thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Ok please good luck and success

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
When I press the on button a code comes up 0153 do you know what that means?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

This error message means that you have a faulty power supply.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you so much
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please